7/22/08

A Fond Farewell


MacKenzie Isle of Skye
"Mac"
Border Collie
B: 6-06-1994 - D: 7-23-2008
Aged 14 years
Sleep well old friend

May God hold you in the palm of his loving hands. Your memory will always fill our hearts as we recall the glorious days of your life: The hikes we took, the daily swims off our dock, the agility shows, obedience trials, the therapy visits we made together. Your smile was always there, a spring in your step, a bottomless heart. You always gave your all, right to the end. Thank you, Mac. You taught me so much about life, living, dogs and dog training. You gave me your all. Thank you my friend. You have blessed my life and won't be soon forgotten as you hold a special place within my heart. Always.
All my love, Mum.
Hiking at Hooper Bald

Hangover Lead

At the bald high in the Joyce Kilmer National Forest

At home in 2003 with "the new arrival", Elvis.

No comments: